Maintenance - Compact laminate
Daily cleaning is done with a damp cloth.
Avoid excessive use of detergens/sulfo products, as it may result in a greasy surface. A mild universal cleaner may be used to remove stubborn dirt.
Colored foods and liquids should be removed immidiately, as they may cause discoloration.
Stobborn dirt and a greasy surface can be removed by using HORN Eco-Clean:
- Eco-Clean is applied to the laminate surface with a cloth
- Leave to work for 2-3 min.
- Spread with a cloth a soft sponge using light pressure. Be careful if you have chosen a rough or matte laminate surface.
- Remove all residues of Eco-Clean with a wet cloth (wipe approximately 3-5 times with clean water).
- Wipe off the laminate surface with a clean, lint-free cloth.
- Repeat step 15 until the laminate surface is thoroughly cleaned.
Abrasive cleaners e.g. scouring powder, steel wool or corrosive detergents must not be used.
Always use a cutting board.
Laminate countertops is not heat resistant.
Constant impact of steam from household appliances should be avoided on laminate countertops with a chipboard core. Compact laminate is resistant to steam from household appliances as it is a solid material.
Always use trivits or similar for hot pots and pans.